- Dampen the hair and pour a small amount of shampoo in the palm of the hands. Rub them until you get a soft foam. Applied on the graft, dabbing (with touch movement and retouching). Procederte to wash gently massaging the scalp.
- Rinse plenty of lukewarm water (without a strong jet of water)
- Repeat washing if necessary.
- The washing must be done without rubbing!
- The washing procedure ends by applying the lotion on the part of the levy
- Do not dry your hair with a hair dryer. You can use a towel with care and without rubbing
- Do not use gel or hair spray for at least 15 days
If the patient wishes to use hair dryer will have to use a cold air blast
- These devices serve to maintain the clean and moist crusts. 10 days after the intervening comincieranno scabs to fall.
- Never use your fingernails to remove the crusts otherwise the bulbs will be hooked.
For 10 days particular care given to the trapinato and pay attention against shock and injury, type sfregature.
- After three weeks the transplanted hair will fall 60%
- After 8-12 weeks the hair that fell in the third and fourth weeks, regrow
- After 6 months your hair will have grown by 70% and if you want you can make a full cut. Do not use the machine to cut hair for the first 3 months only scissor cuts
- After the seventh month will grow back the remaining 30% of your hair. During this time the hair will take their normal shape